Tuesday 14 December 2010

Not alot..

For once I don't really have much on my mind. That makes for a very weak blog but a very happy me.

I didn't sleep at all well last night, my sleeping pattern is now scrambled again, I didn't even feel tired until 12:30/1 am and when you're up at 6am, that kinda sucks.

Ive had a few more ideas for my book, nothing amazing, just a few characters and such. I really am being premature about it all, I'm not even going to think about starting to actually write the thing until I've made it through new years.

So for tonight I really have very little to talk about.

One thing I have done, is purchased my Sonisphere Festival Ticket :] The line up is actually killer, and as much although it seems lots of people are unhappy with Biffy Clyro having a headline slot, I actually really like Biffy and unless they are some major scheduling clashes, I will be watching them :)

That's about it for tonight, I am looking for people who would be up for going to the Nova Rock Festival you can apply for a free ticket if you buy a Sonisphere weekend pass. £150 to fly over to Austria, thinking of doing this instead of download, Download festival is £208. So flying over to Austria works out cheaper :)

Right, time to hit the sack, sorry this ones a bit empty tonight. I suppose I should be thankful I have nothing to rant and rave about..

No comments:

Post a Comment