Tuesday 21 December 2010

Things have kind of, stopped.

This will be short.

At the minute things seem to be going utterly no where, same things, day in day out, with no real forward movement, everything has just stopped.

Still single, still working way too many hours for no appreciation and just simply existing with nothing interesting going on..

In my honest opinion 2010 = Start of the year I had everything I wanted, own house, loving girlfriend, a secure job and some amazing friends.. End of the year = single with a job I now hate and friends who don't invite me out because they know full well I will only be working. I have to believe 2011 will be a much better year for me.

Bring on the end of January and then the summer 2011

2010 is dead and I'm not sorry to see it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment